- feedback for some the abstract assignments will be distributed.
- feedback for the rest of the abstract assignments will be distributed.
Week 11 (November 13):
- Guest lecture by Dr. Nathalie Sinclair. Meet at Room B5, Ho Tim Building, CUHK.
- Attendance is mandatory; if absence, a make-up assignment will be given.
- More details of guest lecture and speaker bio
- The run-down of this class will be as follows:
- Some refreshments will be served from 6:30pm to 7pm.
- Course evaluation will take place from 7pm to 7:15pm.
- Three group presentations will follow.
Announcements for Term Paper:
- Final paper is due on Dec 17 at 11:59pm (extensions can be given upon written request). Veriguide report should be attached in the email if you wish to submit the assignment electronically, along with a PDF file of the paper. Otherwise, it will not be graded.
- Remember to incorporate at least one course reading into the paper.
- Remember to use PME template.
- Remember proper citation and referencing (APA style). See more info below:
- Office hours from 6:30pm to 9pm in this classroom.
- If you ask me questions through email, I will respond in 48 hours.